Monday, November 16, 2015

Let's Give Up

The fight is not going well, and so many things are happening that the Hawk Maidens will find no support other than their own.

Things continue to run smoothly, but I already see some bumpy times in a couple of months. Fortunately, I'm one week ahead in updates and I expect to finish another one quickly, before December arrives in all its holidayness.

I was afraid of this page the first time I scripted it, because the central panel called for a top view crowd shot of all the girls, and things like that could get really messy. But what I didn't know then was that I'd get Manga Studio, and that it has some really nifty tools for placing several figures and keeping their spatial relationships consistent. The time it took me to position and pose the 3D figures was prolly still shorter than the time it would have taken me to get the sketch right, and ther'd probably still be some mistakes.

So! Can you tell what each of them are thinking in that frame?

No comments:

Past News