Monday, June 14, 2010

Holy vs. Unholy

Yanti is not alone and Xis'veki's shadows face the power of true sunlight.



Well, I'm back using Blogger as Nahast's News section. As glimpsed at my annoyed tweets and shoutboard, SpiderForest's host decided to stop supporting php4, which is what made our updating system work smoothly. Returning to Blogger is something I had already decided some time ago as I planned a site redesign... which is not ready yet, but I wanted to have the News returned to the current design, because borked News look horrible and make my web-design skills look amateurish.

I was quite productive last week; not only did I draw this week's page, I also penciled and kinked next week's, almost finished writing a RPG book project I've been holding on for a bit, worked on a couple of images I want to use for said project, and even had time to play some Dragon Age. Oh, and work at the day job too! Anyway, this week I'll be getting the assignments for Vol. 2 of DC Adventures Heroes and Villains from Green Ronin, but I have a much better handle on how much time it will take me, and so I already am accommodating it into my schedule. Seems Nahast has finally recovered from the bumps on the road.

No comments:

Past News